Mild Leg Cramps Since 6 Days Past Ovulation Cannot Sleep Did I Get Ovulation Completley Wrong!!?

Did I get Ovulation completley wrong!!? - mild leg cramps since 6 days past ovulation cannot sleep

Table of time, but did not babycentre.co.uk with a simulator based online ovulation mean cycle length that were 29 days of the last 3 months (early mc)
Soooo, on the basis of these BETWEEN month, my most productive time was 23 28. to March with the best 26/27/28th the time being.
I had sex 21/22/24/25/26/28. And I saw EWCM in small quantities, 25/26/27.

As of March 30st, I felt a slight pain in one front with a strange sharp pain in my leg from time to time. This morning when I got up and wiped off after using the bathroom, a large spoon weas EWCM ISH elastic thick clouds. Days prior to this and the other day I had a lot of milky white cm.
It was a feeling of nausea yesterday afternoon and this morning, where he alsogagged.

Taxes you experienced any ideas? "When I last week would be about 6.7 or SPR now.

No temp, but I prepare for the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment