Christmas Stained Glass Windows Why Do People Get Mad When You Tell Them We're Closing For The Holidays ?

Why do people get mad when you tell them we're closing for the holidays ? - christmas stained glass windows

in business for yourself, my husband is the closure of your business for the week of Christmas and not return after the holidays, I replace the secretary, who today and in the supervision of a housewife because I chewed, I said that before 2nd January, we have somebody who could, because we would be closed for holidays. He said he did not know to close because people rely on our service. He was furious when he called in the second row, and I said again. He asked to speak with the owner. I was irrati and ended by closing the phone with me while I appologizing for him a full schedule today. The Company is not stained my husband and leaded glass restoration and repair. Not that anyone will die if the window is not repaired immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment