Second Hand Mini Pocket Bikes For Sale Is It Wrong To Hide Money From Hubby?

Is it wrong to hide money from hubby? - second hand mini pocket bikes for sale

My husband is a compulsive consumer! He has a lot of leisure (mini-bikes, scooters, snowmobiles, go-karts, etc.), spends very much money. But even outside of their hobbies, loves to go from the pure joy of spending. For about € 1600 every 2 weeks. We have to live quite well for our taste, class (not too high, but the middle class and above) .. However, we live paycheck to paycheck, and most of the execution time long before the next payday. I began taking their money or what is left in the pockets of the date of storage costs and waste. I think if I quite frequently, and the point where it does not capture the change was gone .. Can I get a good bit of "savings" has begun. Im not saying they do not want to take note of my money, because I think it would be great, because he wouldnt be .. I want him not to notice, because he was aware of some of the money, thats it wants to go in the second run, the money!

Whatdaya think? Is it wrong? At one point, I feel as if I were to steal and hide things from him and hisso bad. On the other hand, I feel as if he was not able to save yourself, do it for him. And when the day comes that we urgently need money, he will be happy to know that I saved money.

Is there a different way to do it well? I tried to tell him about his spending and trying to take in order to save money and not easy! The money is burning a hole in your pocket before it! lol This is not an option for me to get a job and save me, because the checks that we have 3 children.

Tips, advice, help ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment